Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ellie leaves us as Manager…

Hi!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Christina, the staff and customers of Carolina Memories for the amazing experience I have had over the past 1 1/2 years with the company. It has been a joy to get to know you, help you with your projects, teach you and learn from you. The adventure is one that I will always cherish.

Unfortunately, the decision had to be made for the health of the business to dissolve the position of Manager and thusly, I am no longer with the company.

While it came as a bit of a surprise to me, I understand and want the business to thrive. For those of you who know me, you will understand that I trust the wisdom of the Universe in this and know that it is a grand opportunity to create something new and valuable in my life.

I will be returning as a teacher and to lead workshops for the staff. I so hope to see you in upcoming classes. I will be applying to be part of the Design Team.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for your friendship and support. I will miss you and will think of you fondly.

If you wish to contact me, you can at ljacquescapon@yahoo.com. Please continue to support Carolina Memories. It is a fabulous store and I hope to see you there shopping (because you know that I will be!)

Lots of love,
Ellie Jacques-Capon