Thursday, November 02, 2006

And a note from Christina…

I just wanted to add a note to Ellie’s goodbye to say that I think she did an awesome job and she will be very much missed. We’re looking forward to having her come back to teach in the new year and still be involved in the store in other ways.

The first year has definitely been rough on us all, although at the same time, it has been very rewarding to create a store that has become a home away from home for many of our customers. We are looking hard right now at all aspects of our business, and trying to figure out ways to boost our sales in our second year, so that we can continue to be here for a third year.

Your support is essential for us to be able to continue to be here. If I didn’t truly believe in the self-nurturing and healing aspects of scrapbooking and paper crafts, I know that I could never work as I hard as I am working to build this new business. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of our customers and encourage you to tell as many people about us as you can.

Thanks again and see you soon,
Christina Headrick, owner